What I'm MissingApril 11, 2011
These days I'm missing:
- Enjoying fresh fruits and veggies. Fruit gives me horrible heartburn, and the thought of fresh veggies makes me literally gag.
- Running :( Any thought of movement makes me start to feel nauseous. I miss the feeling I get after a good run. At this point, I likely won't be running for quite awhile... but I certainly hope I feel like walking sometime soon.
- Pants that fit. Regular pants are too small, and maternity pants are much too big - especially jeans.
- Packing my own lunch to bringing to work... I just can't seem to pull something together most mornings.
- My CWWL (Crazy Weight Watchers Leader) and WWers peeps
- The motivation that my Thursday WWers meetings always brought.
- A good nights sleep.
- Measuring things, counting Points and journaling - yes... I'm crazy, I loved it, and can't wait to get back there.
- Chicken - just like last time with "L", really hard for me to stomach.
- Coffee - just the smell of Starbucks makes me gag, and I'm a freaking gold card member.
- Feeling the inspiration that losing weight brings.
- Peeing on those stupid OPK (ovulation predictor kit) sticks, and always getting a negative result. I swear, I never got a positive, AND I still got pregnant... figure that one out.
- Seeing pregnant people everywhere I turn, and knowing I'm not.
- PCOS - Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome - bite it you stupid disease!
- Negative thoughts about my body
- The thoughts that "L" will never have a sibling